1Collect copy of prospectus from the respective branch office or download it from our website. We require correct information about the student. No telephonic registration will be allowed.
2Kindly produce certified photocopy of Std. X mark sheet for admission into XI, XII, MT-CET & certified photocopy of Std. VIII mark sheet for admission into Std. IX.
3 Admission will be given on first-cum-first-serve basis. At the time of admission, students are required to produce necessary documents. After verifying all documents management will allocate desired groups. It is compulsory to submit all the PDC's at the time of admission incase paying by installments.
DocumentsAt the time of admission, a student must come personally and submit the following:
Application Form duly filled in (incomplete forms are liable to be rejected) Certified photocopy of Std. X mark-sheet. For admission for Std. IX/S.S.C coaching the candidate must provide a certified photograph of Std. VIII mark-sheet.
2 recent stamp-size unattested color photographs.
The certified photocopy of mark-sheet will be returned immediately after verification.
The photographs will be retained.
Fees must be paid in Cash or by a local Cheque/Pay Order/Demand Draft in favour of ‘Kalrashukla CLASSES PRIVATE LIMITED’ and must accompany the duly filled Admission Form.
- Fees also can be paid by any MASTER/VISA Credit/Debit Card.
- Please note that the fees for each course (eg. Std. XI, Std. XII + MT-CET), unless paid by Cash, must be paid by separate Cheques/Pay Orders/Demand Drafts/Credit Card Charge Slips along with separate and relevant Admission Forms. Separate receipts will be issued for the same.
- A single Cheque/Pay Order/Demand Draft/Credit Card Charge slip for two or more courses will NOT be accepted.
- Students must retain all receipts carefully and present them whenever requested by the Management.
- Those students who fail to pay/honour the subsequent installments by the due dates will have their admission declared null and void, and the fees paid earlier will be forfeited.
The Management does not take the responsibility of reminding students about ensuring clearance of the post-dated cheques towards payment of subsequent installments.
Rebate on Fees
Fees are fixed and no arbitrary discounts are offered to any one, irrespective of personal relationships and/or financial conditions.
Fees in Easy Installments
We provide installment facilities for some of our programmes, details of which are made available on the prospectus.
Credit card holders can have the inherent advantage of having the fees charged on to their cards, with credit of up to 45 days as per respective issuers, for each payment schedule.
Refund of Fees
There is absolutely no refund of fees under any circumstances.